Mark the Day: Thursday, September 17, 2015.
But here’s the thing. If you don’t already have tickets, you have ONE LAST CHANCE to hop onboard this unparalleled meet-greet-eat-and-learn event. An event thousands of culinary enthusiasts dream about all year.
But here’s the rub: Tickets went on sale May 15, 2015 and all but 6 of the 34 events are SOLD OUT, including ALL THIRTEEN events in the Dinner Series.
The GOOD NEWS is that the 6 events still open are very fine events. You can’t go wrong with any one of them.
What are you waiting for? Get your tickets TODAY.
- A-Game Coffee with Liam Kenna (Hands on Classes)
- Friday Oregon Bounty Grand Tasting (Main Events)
- I’m in a Cult (Drink Tank)
- Old Macdonald Had a Brewery (Drink Tank)
- Saturday Oregon Bounty Grand Tasting (Main Events)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Sandwich Invitational (Main Events)
- Feast Portland 2015
- Feast Portland 2015 Schedule of Events
- Feast on Instagram
- Feast on Facebook
- Feast on Twitter
- Bon Appetit Presents Feast Portland Brunch Village | Chef Ben Ford
- Feast is Coming! We’ve Got This Year’s Juicy Details | Portland Monthly
- Feast Portland 2015: Drink Tank | Imbibe
- Feast Portland Releases Numbers, Teases 2015 Food Festival | Oregon Live
- Feast Portland Returns for 2015 with More Chefs, New Events | Oregon Live
- Feast Portland Tasting Panel Focuses on Farmhouse Ales | The New School
- Feast Portland’s New Event | AM Northwest
- Four New Events Added to Feast Portland 2015 | Portland Food and Drink
- PDX Tonight: Cassidy Quinn at Feast Portland Launch Party | KGW Portland
- This is the Best Food Festival in the Country | Thrillist
- Why Feast Portland is the Festival to Beat | Tasting Table