Welcome to the annual LunaCafe Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup: Thirty-three lip-smacking, crowd-pleasing dishes to bring the Spirit of Thanksgiving to your table and the hearts of those you hold most dear. These dishes were created with love and gratitude just for you.
- Pumpkin Spice Hot White Chocolate
- Mulled Apple Cider with Warm Winter Spices, Cayenne & Hibiscus
- Candied Spiced Walnuts or Pecans
- Creamy Fire-Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread
- Smoked Salmon & Caper Spread
- The Perfect Roast Turkey
- Dry-Cured Breast of Turkey Roulade with Autumn Herbs
- Spiced Apple Cider Brined Roast Cornish Game Hens with Apple Cider Mustard Glaze
- Spicy Ciabatta & Cornbread Stuffing with Italian Sausage, Wild Mushrooms & Fresh Herbs
- Green Apple Dressing with Melted Leeks & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Who’s Afraid of Mashed Potatoes?
- Potato, Yam, Garlic & Gorgonzola Mashers
- Quintessential Potato Gratin
- Potato Gratin with Ricotta, Pancetta & Melted Leeks
- Romanesco, Applewood-Smoked Bacon, Cranberry & Pecan Salad
- Caramelized Pear Salad with Gorgonzola, Candied Spiced Walnuts & Spicy Orange Vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Gratin with Tillamook Aged Cheddar, Caramelized Onions & Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- Savory Pumpkin Honey Dinner Rolls
- Grandma Mary’s Heavenly Light Buttermilk Skillet Biscuits
- Quick & Easy, Flaky, All Butter, Short-Crust Pastry
- Cranberry Garnishes
- Spiced Apple Cider Caramel Sauce
- Caramelized Apple Cider Tart
- Apple Cranberry Deep Dish Pie with Toasted Walnut Streusel
- Perfect Classic Pumpkin Pie + 10 Uncommon Variations
- Pumpkin Spice & White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Sour Cream Pie with Caramel Walnut Topping
- Spiced Pumpkin Sour Cream Upside-Down Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin, Spice & Everything Nice Tea Bread
- Decidedly Different Cranberry, Walnut & Currant Tart
- Marbled Spiced Cranberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving!
Copyright 2013 Susan S. Bradley. All rights reserved.
Victoria of Flavors of the Sun
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Terrific roundup of innovative recipes, far beyond the ordinary. If I could just eat your potato and bread dishes, I’d be one happy diner.
Susan S. Bradley
Oh Victoria, you made my day, thank you. And for the record, if I could only choose two dishes for Thanksgiving dinner, it would be the bread and potatoes. 🙂 Hopping on over to check out those fabulous sounding truffles…